Oct 7, 2009

Day Two.

Today i told a fellow Vampyr that i made a energy ball. He was stunned that i could actually do it. I asked him why and he said it takes years to even get it to barely work. I have not mastered it but i can do it so far. Well I'm currently trying to strengthen the links of energy from my hands, so i can use the energy ball better. I'll write more later today, because its on 11:18 AM here.

Ok well im back. I made a picture for my Vampyr symbol. Click here to see it,
I think personally its pretty cool with energy balls as the eyes and the fangs to support the word vampire, the energy balls are for the psychic part. I don't have much time to type, because my fiancee wants to talk on the phone. But me and my friends who made me realize what i am, his name is Dan and i think we might end up as feeding partners. So yea thats all for today i have to go my fiancee's bitching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment